Description de l'offre
Our client is a dynamic and diversified group of companies that distributes industrial equipment for multiple sectors of activity such as agriculture, forestry, construction, mining, etc. It employs more than 3,400 people and service markets in Canada, United States, Europe, Australia and Asia. Our client is currently seeking a Business Development and Finance Manager. Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development, you will ensure the growth of sales and the profitability of the financing division.
- Support equipment sales through financing;
- Develop the company's financing program,
- Manage the Group's representatives across Canada and ensure their development;
- Understand and analyze financial statements;
- Develop strong and positive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Combination of education and relevant experience in sales and accounting/finance;
- Proven experience in management;
- Experience in the construction and forestry industry (an asset);
- Great relational skills;
- Driver's license;
Avantages & conditions
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- Health insurance;
- Pension fund;
- Ability to travel punctually in the province;
- Great possibility of career development.
Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi
Competitive salary based on experience
Offres de la même entreprise
Contrat, Hybride, Occasionnel, Temps de travail, Temps plein, Type d'emploi |Voir plusStation Agro-Biotech
Représentant des ventes – sur la route
Hybride, Permanent, Temps plein |Voir plusProxima Centauri
Temps plein |Voir plusProxima Centauri
Temps plein |
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.