Committed to solving the world’s greatest challenges in the water, energy and urbanization sectors, our client is an organized professional services firm with cutting-edge expertise in engineering, construction, and architecture. Present on five continents, operations are guided by an interconnected global network of 10, 000 specialists committed to providing innovative ideas and exceptional customer service.
In collaboration with the Regional Human Resources Director, our client is looking for their future human resources business partner to manage the Ontario region.
You will be responsible for ensuring human resources strategies correspond to business objectives for your region as well as governance of general HR services for employees and managers. You will be the strategic partner on HR issues for shareholders, supervisors as well as the primary contact for employees.
- Establish partnerships to provide services that meet organizational business objectives and foster a high performance culture;
- Provide operational support but also leadership regarding strategic HR programs and initiatives to improve business performance;
- Evaluate and anticipate HR needs;
- Manager HR processes (performance, development and careers);
- Develop integrated HR solutions for the region;
- Be an agent of change, challenge the status quo and offer innovative solutions.
- Support employee development programs;
- Manage the employment relationships as well as the procedures;
- Manage the annual employee development programs;
- Work with members of the North American Human Resources team to contribute and participate in special HR initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Expérience in a Professional services firm (asset);
- Ability to define solutions and anticipate their effects on the entire company;
- Ability to manage sensitive HR issues with integrity and confidence.
- Very competitive salary;
- Individual and family group insurance;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Assistance program for continuing education;
- Opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Shareholding program;
Do you want to be part of an engaging company, owned by its employees? Interested in joining innovative, creative and problem-solving team in an inclusive workplace with rich diversity? Send us your CV now!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.