Recognized by it’s own employees as an outstanding employer, our client is Quebec’s leader in the development and administration of custom-made group insurance plans. They are also specialized in group pension plans.
Our client serves more than 2,500 clients across Quebec with about 180 employees in our Montreal, Quebec City, Kitchener, Edmonton, Calgary and Saint John (NB) offices.
They would like to add a reception assistant to their Markham team.
The person will mostly be responsible to provide exceptional clientele services whether it is over the phone or with visitors and provide administrative support.
- Responsible for answering & directing phone calls;
- Welcome visitors;
- Sort and divide mail, and process sending requests by courier;
- Review, layout and translate documents in French and in English (presentations, table, memos, letters, and more);
- Create and modify administrative forms;
- Provide administrative support to different assurance administrative services (validation, data entry, codification and more);
- Be the resource person for the upkeeping of all contract and expiration dates;
- Manage the conference room and order lunch when needed;
- Order office supply;
- Make reservations for hotels and transportations for travels or meeting and produce an expense report.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Customer service experience (major asset);
- Excellent command of English and French, written and spoken;
- Versatility, resourcefulness and ability to work independently;
- Flexibility, diplomacy and tact;
- Ability to protect confidential information;
- Great organization skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Competitive salary offered based on experience;
- Group insurance, pension plan, employee assistance program and telemedicine service;
- Training, development and career advancement opportunities ;
- Work-life balance, and a wide range of social and physical fitness activities.
Send us your CV now!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.