Our client is a manufacturing company founded by a family of entrepreneurs who share more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of building materials and products. They launched a line of digitally printed architectural products, using a technology never seen before in the industry.
The result is a revolutionary, ground-breaking aluminum architectural product, offered in a large variety of real wood textures and colors.
Growing rapidly in North America, our client is looking for a National Sales Representative to develop, manage and grow Dizal’s product awareness across Canada. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Architects, Developers and General contractors.
- Create short- and long-term plans to penetrate architectural and design firms and developers in order to gain specifications and sales;
- Promote the organization’s products in formal presentations to architects, designers, and targeted organizations;
- Actively represent and promote the organization’s products to the community through local and national events for targeted architect associations;
- Develop new project opportunities through personal efforts and professional relationships with architects, designers, building owners and property management firms;
- Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (CRM)
- Timely manage and communicate across all parties to ensure successful sales implementation of programs.
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience on the road ;
- Advanced communication skills in English ;
- Ability to move from strategic to concrete actions in the field ;
- Leadership, skills in planning, organization, coaching and mobilization ;
- Good knowledge of the construction and specification industry (asset) ;
- Competitive base and bonus program ;
- Internet, cell phone and mileage reimbursement ;
- Group Insurance ;
- Challenges that meet your expectations ;
- Dynamic and stimulating environment ;
- A very human and respectful work environment ;
- Working with a dedicated and experienced team.
You’ve been recognized for your unparalleled interpersonal and leadership skills, and you want to participate in the development of a fast-growing human-scale company ? This job is for you ! Send us your CV now!
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.