Our client is one of Canada’s largest privately held management companies all over Canada. A trusted leader in hotel and resort management and internationally recognized hotel brands for decades. They consider that the greatest resources are the people, their expertise, passion and drive.
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller to build up his new team of accountants. Someone who will be responsible for the professional financial management of the hotel by leading the accounting team in providing timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis.
- Supervise the Cash, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll functions;
- Do the daily cash and payment reconciliations;
- Assist the General Manager in the preparation of annual budget, revenue and general ledger forecasts;
- Hire, manage, and train new staff and front desk members;
- Leads the hotel in the effective management of all hotel expenses in relation to business volumes;
- Continuously evaluating financial and operational policies and procedures with a view to improving effectiveness and efficiency.
- 2 years of experience in the hotel finance or hospitality finance industry;
- Advanced and professional English speaking skills;
- Good Leadership and communication skills;
- Someone who is dynamic and motivated.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Free parking;
- Free cleaning service and discounts on hotels across Canada;
- Company cell phone;
- 3 weeks of paid vacation;
- And there is more!
You want to work with a motivated and positive team? You have good leadership and communication skills? You want to surpass yourself in a stimulating environment that encourages autonomy and personal accomplishment? This job is for you. Apply now!
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.